1. Tom Cloud - Million Miles Away
2. Johan Gielen - Magnitude (Energetic Mix)
3. Mark Norman - Niagara (Extended Version)
4. Nic Chagall - What You Need (NC's Prelectric Mix)
5. T4L - Biogenesis
6. DJ SL - Sub Sensation
7. Soliquid - Music Is For Rich People (Sunny Lax Remix)
8. Orjan Nilsen vs - Lost Ones (Orjans Festival Mix)
9. Ronnie Allstar - Good Morning Sunshine (Lemon & Einar K Remix)
10. Ferry Corsten - Beautiful (Re)
11. Cold Blue & Del Mar - 11 Days (Sebastian Brandt Remix)
12. DJ SL & Orjan Nilsen - Iceacle
13. Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (Stoneface and Terminal Remix)
14. Phynn - This Is The Time
15. Cosmic Gate - Body Of Conflict (Cosmic Gate Club Mix)
16. Mojado - Hijo De Africa
After his impressive Nordic Edition 2 debut, DJ SL started touring across Norway with DJ Phynn.
This In Trance We Trust tour covered over 15 cities in one month and took the Norwegian trance scene to another level.
DJ SL hasn't stopped playing and producing since and this new mix compilation is the result. With two of his own productions and some exclusive tracks, DJ SL delivers a unique cd and a worthy follow-up.
DJ SL tours throughout Scandinavia once again so you best be ready for this talented producer and DJ!
DJ SL was not only working as a promoter but was also involved as a dj for the local club Down Town he owned until the beginning of 2006. At this club he was pioneering trance music before the style became real popular worldwide. As a result of bringing TiÃ«sto to Kirkenes, he got invited to Holland several times to play and to enjoy the release of Magik 4 in Amsterdam on a personal invitation by Tijs Verwest. This close relation came in handy when DJ SL started his own record shop and this is still the main shop for Black Hole material in Norway. His shop is maybe even the only shop in the world to have the complete Black Hole catalogue on stock or available. During this time he improved his dj skills and got some bookings outside of Norway, he played at the Spock in Breda to experience the vibe that TiÃ«sto, Cor Fijneman and Dazzle felt building up their career and spun at the Livingroom in Miami, US. Besides that he supported the djs he brought to Norway with gigs at his hometown Kirkenes but also at venues in Oslo, Sandnes and Murmansk, Russia. He played with djs such as TiÃ«sto, Lars Holte, Stigma, Dj Jamie, Carl E and Dj Jurgen. Late 2005 DJ SL decided to bring some Black Hole guys over to Norway again where the trance scene was slowly building up again. With impressive sets with Cor Fijneman and Mark Norman he draw the attention of label manager Arny Bink and got asked to mix the special edition of In Trance We Trust. This illustrious series has been groundbreaking for trance music and has proved to be a leading role in this style of dance music. With upfront names since the first edition with Misja Helsloot to the last cd mixed by Phynn this has been one of the leading compilations on the market..