1. Chicane - Eglise
2. Chicane - 38 Weeks (feat. Lisa Gerrard)
3. Chicane - Oxygen (feat. Paul Aiden)
4. Chicane - One Thousand Suns with Ferry C (Soundprank Vocal Mix)
5. Chicane - Tuesdays (feat. City Lies & Manu Zain)
6. Chicane - Still With Me feat. Bo Bruce) (Andreas van Hoog Modulate Mix )
7. Chicane - One More Time (feat. Duane Harden)
8. Chicane - Fibreglasses
9. Chicane - Orleans (feat. Lisa Gerrard)
10. Chicane - Motion (feat. Paul Aiden)
11. Chicane - No More I Sleep feat. Senadee (Disco Citizens Rockin' Mix )
12. Chicane - Photograph (feat. Christian Burns)
There are certain things in the world of dance music today that we take for granted. When we feel an emotion from a synthesizer, we accept it as inevitable - as always having been there. Those who were alive to witness the revolution will know that this wasn't always the case. Somewhere between cheesy 80's snares and today's flourishing scene, a handful of pioneers paved the way for literally everything we love about dance music today.
Chicane is such a figure, and his impact canâ€™t be overestimated.
To prove this, we challenge you to listen to his first album from 1997, 'Far From The Maddening Crowds' and see for yourself how well his music has aged in almost 20 years.
Now, the legend is back with a brand new studio album - 'The Sum Of Its Parts'. Right from the start, you'll recognize the trademark Chicane composition style and melody. He's done an exceptional job joining the best of old and new - fusing instant classics like 'Tuesdays' and 'Orleans' with modern collaborations with Ferry Corsten, Christian Burns, Senadee, Bo Bruce and more.
This album is much more than the sum of its parts - it's a history of dance music in one album.